Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Products for March!



I have listed a lot of new products for March but one of the newest products to be listed are the ADORABLE initial t shirts and matching initial totes!! I have done a set already for a baby gift while my daughter was modeling at the local Starbucks. This is great for a new big sister, a new baby, birthday gift, etc. The tote is perfect for carrying around books, snacks, a few diapers or games. Makes a great tote for going places for the day! Use it when going to the library to carry your checked out books. Your child will have their own tote to carry and you don't have to worry about little hands dropping books. Totes are the "in thing" now with the eco-friendly world we are starting to live in. Have your child "help" you carry the groceries with his or her very own shopping tote! Just as cute as the tote is with an adorable ribbon and detachable bow the matching initial t shirt is to die for! Initial t shirts are extremely popular for the website. Everyone loves initial t shirts these are fun and funky great for showing personality! Do you have an idea for a great combination? Let me know! I am always looking forward to doing something new and different!

Boy totes and matching shirts have been done and are coming soon. Just as soon as I figure out how to upload my camera to my computer. My camera this week has gone to camera heaven so a new one was purchased to take its place. I am very excited to start listing the photos with the pictures taken with the new camera so far on the screen everything looks brighter, cleaner and crisper!
Today is a short post I have a pile of orders to get through today before I can get everything listed that is new. Stay tuned!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment