Saturday, February 28, 2009

Delivering Diapers to your front door?


"Awesome" was all I thought when my friend was telling me about ordering diapers online and being delivered to your door. I currently get my groceries delivered and I find myself ahead of budget in food and saving precious time by allowing someone else to do my shopping for me. So I am trying diapers being delivered to my door and you can too! You can get $10.00 off your first order and FREE SHIPPING! Making this deal cheaper than going to a warehouse store and purchasing it in bulk!! Just make sure to enter the referral code SUGA0139 to get your discount!


http://www.diapers.com/
Expires: 8/28/2009
$10.00 off your First Order of Diapers
Free Shipping For Orders Over $49.00
Not valid for existing Diapers.com customers.Other Terms and conditions may apply. See www.diapers.com for more details. No cash value.
Enter Referral Code: SUGA0139 When placing first order of diapers

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment