Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Shipping Time Frame

Thank you to all of my wonderful customers! You have made Sugar Locks so popular that the shipping time frame is 10 business days to 14 business days. No exceptions! Usually I am able to squeeze a small order out sooner but for right now there is no possibility. I do apologize if this causes anyone inconvenience. When everything is shipping on a better schedule I will then start being able to accommodate quicker orders. Starting in June I will have full time help which will then allow me to lift the shipping time frame.

**When placing any orders please indicate a shipping date that is 10-14 BUSINESS days away otherwise your order will not be able to ship out in time.

Thank you for your understanding!
Jennifer
owner/designer

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments:

Post a Comment